Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Wellness Center blog! I am excited to bring you the latest news and events in St. Scholastica’s Wellness Center.
I am Patricia, most people call me Trisha. I grew up in the small town of Soudan, Minnesota. I am currently a second year junior at CSS. I am a management major with a minor in finance. I hope to be graduating next spring.
In high school, I played volleyball, basketball, and softball. I have a brother who plays football, basketball, and baseball. As you can tell, I am well acquainted with sports. I decided not to play any sports competitively in college, but I do play intramural volleyball. I enjoy watching and playing sports, so this blog will be fun for me to bring everyone the latest on sports events and news in the Wellness Center.
Some other things I enjoy doing are rollerblading, waterskiing, rock climbing and walking. I look forward to keeping everyone informed on things happening in the Wellness Center. Check back for updates!

No comments: