Hello everyone! My name is Amy Nelson and I am a junior here at the College of St. Scholastica. This is obviously the place to visit if you have questions about what is going on in the wellness center! Throughout the semester, my group and I will be informing you about the events and activities going on at the wellness center.
I currently live on campus in the Cedar apartments. My plan is to graduate in May of 2008 with a major in both management and economics as well as a minor in finance. I decided to look to the ‘business world’ for my future career because I enjoy the constant change it involves.
When I am not attending school and studying, I keep busy enjoying life. Whether it be working, spending time with loved ones, or staying a loyal and devoted fan of the television show Grey’s Anatomy, there is always an opportunity to laugh. I make as much time as possible to visit my extended family in California (the sun on the west coast is amazing). I also have a slight addiction to designer handbags, high heels, and oversized sunglasses.
About three or four times a week I go to the wellness center. I usually workout at night when it is slow, that way, I don’t have to wait to get on a machine. There is quite a variety of exercise equipment at the wellness center so whether you like cardio or strength training, the wellness center has you covered. In future blog postings we will be discussing changes of the wellness center as well as new developments, different exercise classes, and much more!
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment